What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website downloads onto your computer or other internet-enabled devices (such as mobile phones and tablets) when you visit a website. The cookie will help the website recognize your device the next time you visit.
Cookies can be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering your preferences, measuring your activity and optimizing your user experience.
Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you. Instead, they will collect more general information such as your general location or how you arrive at and use our websites.
What sort of cookies does ECODRISIL use?
Generally, our cookies perform three different functions:
1. Enabling our websites to function properly
2. Analysing visitor behaviour
3. Optimising and personalising
Cookies are also used to optimise the webpages that you visit, and to personalise the content that we show you across all our digital assets, based on what we understand about your requirements.
How can you block cookies?
You can control whether to accept cookies or not. If you decide to not accept cookies, some features and services on our websites will not function properly.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies you can either:
- Change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; or
- Set your browser to automatically not accept any cookies.
You can manage cookies in the privacy settings of the web browser you are using. Please see below for more information.
You can disable and/or delete cookies by using your browser settings. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access parts of our or others’ websites. The following pointers provide information on how to modify the cookies’ settings on some popular browser.
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies